Recent content by tototoo

1. T

Toto Aquia II Dual Flush leaking - help!

Thanks! Thanks, Terry!
  2. T

Drake or Eco Drake

Eco Drake is great! We had 2 elongated Eco-drakes installed last week. I was worried about the 1.2, since we were used to our 3.5 1986 toilets. The Eco-Drakes are fantastic, and flush so much better than our old toilets. Our water company is offering $150 rebate per Eco (but not the regular...
  3. T

Another question I followed your suggestion, tightened both screws gradually, and so far, so good! I was surprised by how loose the screws were. Will the screws continue to loosen and have to be checked regularly? My old (1986) toilets were terrible flushers, but they never leaked, so I've...
  4. T

Thanks, Terry! I'll pass this information on to my contractor, and keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for a great website, Terry. My contractor also had difficulty installing our Eco-Drake. (He installed 2 of them, one leaked from the tank, the other didn't.) After I showed him what you...
  5. T

My contractor installed an Aquia II Dual Flush Toilet last week. It seemed to be working fine, but now it is leaking from the tank. When we flush the toilet water spurts out from the bottom of the tank onto the part right behind the toilet seat (right where the TOTO logo is.) It wasn't doing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks