Recent content by tommyy

1. T

recently replaced pump seams to be leaking somewhere?

Also forgot to say the new cv on the tee is holding pressure in the house and I haven't noticed any air when the pump kicks on, I'll be hangin out with it for a while tonight while I'm working down here
  2. T

Thanks so much for the responses. I couldn't get on the forum last evening but I tried 2 things. First I took the guts out of the bad check valve on the tee and put it back (I put one of those shark bites right behind it to make it easy to swap in and out) problem was same to worse. It may...
  3. T

Hi all, first time posting on here, ive had a lot of my questions answered by reading so thank you to all the pros who are on here explaining things. my problem is that my well tank is losing water pressure at a very slow rate. i shut off water to the house and watched for a while, it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks