Recent content by TommyTwix07

1. T

Master bath part 2

Finally got back around to this project. Have redone it a little, wondering if this is acceptable? Main questions are: 1. Anything jumping out as stupid or wrong? 2. Is the venting correct in my diagram? 2. Do I need to do a separate vent to the left of the vertical run for the opposing...
  2. T

Adding Master Bath on shared wall with another upstairs bath

Re-do with a few questions Finally got back around to this project. Have redone it a little, wondering if this is acceptable? Main questions are: 1. Anything jumping out as stupid or wrong? 2. Is the venting correct in my diagram? 2. Do I need to do a separate vent to the left of the...
  3. T

Okay thanks guys!! I really appreciate the advice. I will see if I can come up with a path down to the basement (which also has finished ceilings, ugg...)
  4. T

The wall below is plaster and lathe and has stone veneer on one wall and plaster molding on the other. Accessing the stack in the wall beneath isn't a good option unfortunately. Plus there isn't enough room from one side of the stud bay holding the stack to the other to get another 3" drain...
  5. T

I am currently in the process of adding a master bathroom on the second floor of my 1927 home. It shares a wall with another 2nd floor upstairs bath. So far i have cut into the cast iron stack and put in the following (see pictures below): I am wondering if anything here is jumping out at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks