Recent content by tommyo

1. T

Whirlpool flamelock water heaters

Had the famous, pilot won't stay lit problem, thermocouple....etc Well after researching around, and taking the unit apart, I went looking for thermal couple, no one really had the exact part, bought it at lowes, have had it for about 2 years, this is the first time I have had a problem, they...
  2. T

Gas hot water heater, problem

Thanks All the advice led to rectifying the problem, I soldered the zone valve ok , works fine, I bled the sytem wrong, I read this after I seem to have had a bright idea this morning and called my friend Vinny(he's a plumber and he was cordial enough to give me the advice, after telling him...
  3. T

Wondering if I have a circulator pump problem

How can you tell if a circulator pump is bad, on a gas forced hot water heating system?
  4. T

reply I checked all high points, there are no bleeders anywhere on top floor, it has an automatic air bleeder on top,
  5. T

Ok I soldered a leak on the one zone valve, this system has 2 zones , one circulator,(I bled system) I fired the furnace back up, the water heats inside to 200f and pressure is about 17psi , I get no heat through the pipes up or down zone, (I even tried leaving zones manually open). does this...
  6. T

Gas furnace baseboard heat problem Ok I soldered a leak on the one zone valve, this system has 2 zones , one circulator,(I bled system) I fired the furnace back up, the water heats inside to 200f and pressure is about 17psi , I get no heat through the pipes up or down zone, (I even tried...
  7. T

small leak above zone valve?

I have a small leak above one zone valve, (2 are on system) I am assuming this has to drained before any attempt to solder(suggestions) will this do anything to the zone valve ?, and should I use map gas or propane seeng as when doing this. When drained and refilling is ther anything else I...
  8. T

small dripping leak above zone valve?

I have a small leak above one zone valve, (2 are on system) I am assuming this has to drained before any attempt to solder(suggestions) will this do anything to the zone valve ?, and should I use map gas or propane seeng as when doing this. When drained and refilling is ther anything else I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks