Recent content by Tomel

1. T

Tankless Gas Water Heater Question

Thanks! Just what I wanted to know.
  2. T

Tankless Gas Water Heater Question

Just moved into a Condo which has a gas tankless hot water heater (my first tankless water heater). The Condo's Rules & Regs require residents to turn off the main water line to their Condo when the leave on an extended trip. Do I need to do anything regarding the tankless heater if the water...
  3. T

Plumbing Testing - New Construction

Thanks Thanks for your response to my original question . . . despite the fact that this thread drifted just a little off point. Although I read the entire thread, a lot of the discussion was Greek to me since I'm not in the plumbing or construction business. I think the bottom line answer...
  4. T

Plumbing Testing - New Construction

My wife and I have contracted to purchase a condo apartment. The condo building is currently under construction and we recently went on-site to meet with the project manager and electrician related to some electrical changes we requested. During our visit, the plumbers were in the process of...
  5. T

Replace toilet during remodel?

We're remodeling our master bath and the contractor suggested replacing the toilet with a new one since he has to remove the toilet to re-tile the floor anyway. The existing toilet is in good condition and works fine, although it's a 1991 vintage. My question, should we go ahead an replace...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks