Recent content by tomcobb

1. tomcobb

Reputable Plumber in Olympia or Lacey, WA

I'm new to town and would like ideas about how to find a reputable plumber in the Olympia, WA area. Apologies if this question is a bit off topic or isn't the sort of question one should ask in this forum . . . I'm also new to bulletin boards. Thanks, Tom
  2. tomcobb

High Pitched Whistle In the Shower

I have a very loud, high pitched whistle in my upstairs shower that seems to have gotten worse and worse lately. It's loud enough at close range to make me worry about ear damage, and it certainly wakes up others in the house -- both big problems. Other potential clues: The whistling sound...
  3. tomcobb

toilet flange question

I installed a new floor that's 1/4 inch lower than the old one. The toilet flange was a nice, tight fit with the old floor, but now it sticks up about 1/4 inch. I am wondering whether I can reinforce the flange (with some wood putty, washers or something along those lines), then install the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks