Recent content by Tom W.

1. T

Main drain pipe clogged after washing machine

Thanks for all the input. I ran a snake through and all of the pipes above the floor are clear. I was able to get the snake about 3' down into the pipe below the floor and could not get it further. Feels like there may be another bend where this drain angles over to butt into the wider main...
  2. T

The flexible PVC on the left is where the washing machine is draining from (through the washtub). The kitchen sink is draining down from the first floor from the copper pipe on the right.
  3. T

Last night we noticed that the washtub in our basement that the washing machine drains into was overflowing. After bailing out the water we also noticed that the kitchen sink draining down from the first floor was backing up into the washtub, thus leading us to conclude we had a clog in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks