Recent content by tmurphy

1. tmurphy

drain stopper rod clip

What is the device that serves the same function but, it is from solid metal with two reticulated "arms" with holes and set screws. Also, the source to purchase them? Thanks, Tim
  2. tmurphy

Volume of flush

Thanks to all
  3. tmurphy

Volume of flush

How can I increase the volume of water moving from the tank to the bowl. Put in a Fluidmaster retro kit for a client, they are not happy with how it flushes(American Standard)
  4. tmurphy

Case 3000 Wall Mounted Toilet

Thanks again for all the help
  5. tmurphy

Thanks for the feed back. The lady is giving up on this unit. Replaced the seal ball. The unit fills very slowly and noisily. Must lift the float ball to stop refill Ballock body parts appear very worn, the float rod is bent.
  6. tmurphy

will Yorkville drop in without any retro fit?
  7. tmurphy

Case 3000 rebuild Working on a Case 3000. Have several questions: Does any one have schematic/drawing of the internal parts? Can the old parts, ballcock, float ball,etc be replaced with Fluidmaster setup? Any suggestions Thanks Tim
  8. tmurphy

Kohler K7030

Any experience with re installing the "barrel seats" A old shower stem
  9. tmurphy

Pedestal sink offset

Thanks for the input, sounds like work must be done inside the wall Tim
  10. tmurphy

Pedestal sink offset

Any suggestions on how to plumb a pedestal sink when waste is out of alignment with the pedestal ? Thanks Tim
  11. tmurphy

How to install a Kohler K-7030 valve stem

Thanks I will let you know how it works nxt week Tim
  12. tmurphy

How to install a Kohler K-7030 valve stem

The barrel seats want to turn. thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks