Recent content by Tlademann

1. T

Kitchen Sink Vent Question

Thanks for the advice. I ripped down the drywall below the window on this entire wall and think that the knee wall approach will work the best for me. One last question - the current stack seems to be a smaller pipe than the line that was used to run to it. Is there a reason that the feed from...
  2. T

Thanks Jim ... so choose the firing out method? You would then be ok with firring out the wall and putting the line in there?
  3. T

Downstairs Pipe The pipe coming up from downstairs goes into the wall and up the stud cavity at the far right - it proceeds about 1 foot above the open drywall in the picture and forks in with the stack line from the sink into one pipe that leads to the roof. The cabinets are already...
  4. T

feedback on redo I was actually hoping to move the drain a couple feet left - to keep it all in the Sink cabinet (which is a 36in cabinet where the water feeds are) rather than have to run across into the cabinet next to the sink. When you say reframe - are you talking about reframing the...
  5. T

Hi. I am undertaking a kitchen remodel and found a small surprise when I pulled out my old cabinets. I intent to put the sink basically in the same location as the old one but need to move the drain about 2 feet over as the original location was actually in the cabinet next to the sink! Also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks