Recent content by Tjk045

1. Tjk045

14" Rough-In Toilet Choices

Thanks for your replies....it's time to tear it up!!!
  2. Tjk045

I'm about to tear up the concrete the way I feel now
  3. Tjk045

But unless I'm missunderstanding you, I have to buy a 12" or 14" rough in(one of the ones you listed) and a 14" unifit, or I have to leave it as is
  4. Tjk045

I've been in this house for 12 years. Never had a problem with the toilet. Still don't except that it's somewhat ugly and is 3 1/2" from the wall. Which I never noticed and didn't bother me until I started tearing things apart
  5. Tjk045

Ok...let me put it this way. If this was your house, and you didnt want to spend 4-500 on a toilet...what would you do? Leave it and "hide" it? Or do you have(hopefully) a better solution?
  6. Tjk045

Wow...that copied more than I expected. Anyway, half way down that post, it claims 12" unifit...is that not true?
  7. Tjk045

TOTO CST715 Round Carusoe Two Piece Toilet 1.6 GPF Round Carusoe Two Piece Toilet 1.6 GPF The TOTO 1.6 Gpf toilet received high ratings in independent laboratory performance tests. With a powerful and quiet flush design, the toilet also offers a large water surface. Key Features...
  8. Tjk045

Oh...and I can't wait to tear into the bathtub. I'm sure I'll have 50 problems with that as well
  9. Tjk045

and yes, it is A LONG WAYS OUT. And it's literally driving me nuts. I'm about to build something over it to hide it!
  10. Tjk045

Ok...I think I might be missing something here. You listed again the Toto models that move the bowl back 2". I'm looking at one of the cheapest Totos I see. A 12" Carusoe with a 12" unifit. Could I buy that toilet and the 14" unifit and get the toilet back 2"?
  11. Tjk045

Thank you very much. So there really isn't much difference in how far it would move back with a 12" toilet with 14" unifit and a 14" with a 14"?
  12. Tjk045

Hello. Thanks for responding. So what does a 12" toilet with 12" unifit do?
  13. Tjk045

I guess I have another question. And it may be a stupid one, but here it is. Could I get a Toto unifit, in whatever size would work the best for me, and use it with any standard 12" toilet? or is there not the same room under other brands?
  14. Tjk045

oh...and would a Toto round or elongated be better? The same? Any opinions?
  15. Tjk045

or anyone with any advise/knowledge of this situation...feel free to respond
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks