Recent content by tjk031

1. tjk031

Help with Nat Gas Sizing

Thanks Dana! For the Gas I will have the plumber either re-work main line coming into the home from the meter or have a larger diameter run as close to the meter as possible. I'm now think about going with Tagagi (T-H3-DV) or (T-H3S-DV). If anyone has any comments on Takagi or these models...
  2. tjk031

Help with Nat Gas Sizing

Sorry text is a little small... COIL LENNOX CH33-49C-2F Coil/4Ton/Cased FURNACE LENNOX ML180UH090E60C-01 HEAT PUMP LENNOX XP14-036-230-10
  3. tjk031

Help with Nat Gas Sizing

Thanks again Dana! I called the Meter company and they said I should be fine with the exhisting meter and pipe from the main... But I'm kind of confused because on the meter it says Cubic Feet CL 125-250. So would it max out at 250? Yeah the furnace is backup heat to a heatpump so it only...
  4. tjk031

Tankless WH venting termination location

Thanks Dana! Much appreciated!! Yeah I have a vapor barrier down in the crawl space now but no insulation. I haven't had any mold issues yet but would like to seal it off more like you mentioned because in the summer months the Humidity does get mid and upper 50's. Thanks so much for the...
  5. tjk031

I received this reply from the City... The clearance specifications should be listed with the manufacturer. Specifically you will need to have a minimum of 12" from any opening and 12" above adjacent grade. There are no restrictions for placement under the deck.
  6. tjk031

Help with Nat Gas Sizing

Hi, I'm replacing a tank WH with tankless. Below is my scenario for the gas run. The run to the furnace is existing. What do you suggest for Gas pipe sizing? Should I run a 3/4" home run from meter directly to tankless WH? Or size up the main run to 1" and then branch off 3/4 to WH...
  7. tjk031

Hi, I'm in the process of deciding to go tankless. I currently have an old low boy gas tank water heater located in my crawl space. I would like to have the tankless heater located in the crawl space as well. I've had a couple of contractors take a look and provide quotes. I'm thinking of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks