Recent content by Tired-of-septic

1. Tired-of-septic

? Home water pressure and needing Pressure Regulatory valve

Since this a new hot water heater (6months old), why are I'm having problems with the temperature pressure release valve on the water heater . My old one same brand didn't do this. Checked again this morning and the TPR released small amount of water last night.
  2. Tired-of-septic

Thank you for your help, I went to HD and got the water pressure gauge. Since the plumbers been out there's no water from the temperature pressure valve on top of the water heater. I did recheck the water pressure in the spicket in the back of the house closest to the water heater it was 100...
  3. Tired-of-septic

I had a plumbing company come back out due to issues with my water heater, it would release small amount of water usually at night out the temperature/pressure release valve ontop of the water heater. two days prior the company also installed a EXPANSION TANK WITH WATER HEATER to solve the...
  4. Tired-of-septic

Questions about over flow value and adding a expansion tank

I'm going to call them back out tomorrow to place some support. Did I really even need the expansion tank? I never had one before And there is a drain in the pan, I guess he just didn't put the pipe in there, and the floor was damp this morning
  5. Tired-of-septic

The water heater was installed 6 months ago, he installed the expansion tank yesterday. He said that was the problem, and then he ran the PVC pipe down the side, I guess that's why he ran the pipe outside the pan so I couldn't see if water was collecting.lol I don't know much when it comes to...
  6. Tired-of-septic

Did they need to install the expansion tank? Should any water ever come out of the pressure valve? Thank you for your help
  7. Tired-of-septic

Pressure release valve on water heater and adding a expansion tank About 6 months ago they replaced my electric water heater with a 50 gallon Bradford white because the pan was constantly full. Yesterday I noticed about 2 inches of water in the pan. Call the installer of the water heater and...
  8. Tired-of-septic

Bad field lines?

Thank you for the reply, if it's not the rain, what would be my options? I called my septic guy and told him about it and he said it would probably dry up this summer, and told me he could always put new lines in the front yard and pump it there. Which would cost alot more money, Does this...
  9. Tired-of-septic

Bad field lines?

Just had new septic field lines replaced five years ago, and I had two new lines added last summer because I was getting a lot of wet soil at the end of the field line. Well it's no longer wet at the area they added onto, but now it's getting the same problem a the new end of the field line. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks