Recent content by tipk99

1. T

In Wall TV Wiring

Great, thanks! What sort of trim did you use on the outlet of the 2" PVC? are there things like light switch covers that have a 2" hole? Or did you buy a blank and cut a hole? How did you make it look nice? Tom
  2. T

In Wall TV Wiring

Has anyone considered just running some conduit - or PVC, allowing the use of any cable? perhaps 1-1.5" diameter... That way as technology changes, you can just run a new wire through the conduit. Maybe through a fitting like a built in vacuum fitting? any reason I shouldn't do this? Tom
  3. T

TOTO Eco Drake HET Watersense toilet review and comments. EcoDrake

So to all of you who have used the Eco Drake, can you please comment on how well it gets rid of the waste, how likely it is to clog, and how likely staining is with the smaller water spot? I love the idea of this toilet, but I'm nervous! Thanks! Tom
  4. T

Shower Jest in Seattle

Shower Jets in Seattle I heard a rumor that putting shower jets in a shower in Seattle was illegal due to the water waste. Any truth? Any thoughts? Thanks Tom EDIT: Yes the title should read Shower Jets, not Jest... I'm an idiot.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks