Recent content by Timothy Graham Work

1. Timothy Graham Work

Boiler selection

So the 49,000 btu/hr is calculated on the coldest day possible for the area. I think she said - 28 degrees Celsius. We might see that temp one or two days a year at most. She didn't really tell me what the 99% day calc was but I feel like my region is somewhere between - 4 and -8 on avg...
  2. Timothy Graham Work

Boiler selection

I had an original heat calc done through my plumbers, they outsource it to a heating supply shop one town over. The problem was they didn't ask much as far as type of window or doors or really much for insulation. We ended up doing a rigid foam insulation on the exterior which wasn't accounted...
  3. Timothy Graham Work

Boiler selection

Hey guys, new to the forum here but seems like a great resource for this sort of stuff. I'm just finishing my first home build and have installed pex tubing throughout the house. It's approx 2600 sq Ft including the garage (which I also put tubing in and plan on heating). I am located in BC...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks