Recent content by tim1_2

1. tim1_2

Toilet flushes slowly and bubbles

Nope. The run of pipe he fixed was all easily accessible in an unfinished portion of my basement.
  2. tim1_2

For the sake of closure (and anyone that finds this thread investigating a similar problem): I bought a new toilet. The Kohler Cimarron to be exact. It was on sale. I then hired a plumber to come look at my issue and install the new toilet (I'm not handy at all and generally avoid plumbing...
  3. tim1_2

Yep, did that. It drains out pretty quickly, and no air bubble seems to be released, although it is tough to tell for sure when dumping in that much water that fast.
  4. tim1_2

My toilet on the main floor of my 2-storey house has been a bit of a problem for years. It flushes pretty slowly and also let's out a big air bubble when the flush lever is first depressed. It can usually get most of the waste down the drain, but sometimes a second flush is required! Here's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks