Recent content by Tim McGlinn

1. Tim McGlinn

Sewer Cleanout Line/Sewer Line Repair Plans. How fearful should I be?

Reach4: You may not be a plumber, but you are a 'well known member'. Yes, the city sewer is off to the right, and the water from the basement bathroom would flow in from the left and under the flap. If said flap were there to stop sewage coming up from the street, wouldn't it do the same...
  2. Tim McGlinn

Thank you Jersey Shore. That's incredible and underscores just how much NJ American Water makes on these service contracts.
  3. Tim McGlinn

Hello and thank you for operating this blog. About 15 years ago, our (new) plumber advised me to get a protection plan for our nearly 100 year old house. This seemed sensible. I took the form to work where it sat on my desk for 10 days, at which point our main water line failed. After...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks