Recent content by tilermike

1. tilermike

Bathtub mixing valve?

I also have a Delta Monitor 1700 series valve. Whats the consensus on the quality and function of this valve?? Mike
  2. tilermike

Delta Monitor Install...Need Help

Thanks for the response. I guess if your valve is 4 ft from the tub bottom then your valve and spout are well over 18 inches apart! Do you also have the pulldown diverter?? Any real difference between the pulldown and pullup diverters?? Mike PS Im a Hoosier...Born in Bloomington...
  3. tilermike

Delta Monitor Install...Need Help

I have installed a Delta Monitor 1748 series shower valve, spout and showerhead in my newly tiled bathtub surround. The distance between the centerline of the valve and the spout is 21 inches. I now read in the directions that this distance needs to be between 8 and 18 inches. I havent...
  4. tilermike

Kohler 1 piece Memoirs and Portrait toilets

Im deciding between the Kohler 1 piece Memoirs or Portrait toilets?? The Portrait has a pull-up flush actuator in the center of the tank top. Does this pull-up knob perform the same as the standard flush handle? Any input on Kohler ingenium flush system?? I love the 1 piece look...
  5. tilermike

offset flange , should it be...

Tile/Toilet Flange ????? I have tiled my bathroom floor. I tiled up to where my flange will sit. When installed the flange will be screwed thru the backerboard and into the 3/4 inch plywood subfloor. The flange will rise about 1/8 inch or more above the tile surface. From everything I have read...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks