Recent content by tileman2000

1. tileman2000

Heat not working

It's gas heat.The unit is only 3 years old and this is the first time this has happened.
  2. tileman2000

Heat not working

Hi all.... This morning around 3 am I noticed it was very cold in the house.I checked the thermostat and it was down to 52.When I set the temp higher(70) It didn't do anything.Just now as I'm typing this,the heat kicked on,but it's blowing cold air.It's 15 outside so any help would be...
  3. tileman2000

How to remove a cast iron tub

So hj,you remove these tubs by yourself and get it down a flight of stairs and in to a truck?
  4. tileman2000

OK thanks for the info...very imformative. I'll try your technique first hj..if that doesn't go smooth I'm busting out the sledge. Thank again.
  5. tileman2000

Very true hj,but i'm just removing the tub...the plumber's installing the new one after i'm done with the demo.
  6. tileman2000

This job is for family,so you all know the drill.It will be me and whoever else I can get to help.There's a plumber coming in after,but will see if he can come in before and remove the drain and overflow covers.
  7. tileman2000

Thanks for the responses..! I'll try to talk the homeowner into breaking up the tub.I can't see myself carrying a 300lb tub in one piece.It's on the second floor and has to go through 2 doorways (bathroom & bedroom).
  8. tileman2000

happy new year plumbers....! Now for my question.I'm going to be tearing out 3 walls and a tub next week.The tub is cast iron so what is the best way to remove it?The homeowner doesn't want me to break the tub apart so that should be interesting.Also,what has to be removed..the drain and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks