Recent content by TheSisko

1. TheSisko

Hot Water Flow to Shower Issue

This is what I'm thinking, too If this IS the prob, will it get worse? I can live w/this but if its gonna get worse, I pretty sure I'm gonna get it fixed over the holidays
  2. TheSisko

No Reg. gas-fired HWH. About 4 Y/O
  3. TheSisko

When the shower is going, suddently there will be a very noticeable and cold reduction in water pressure and hot water. Obviously, the loss is from the hot side. No other showers/baths/or water used at the same time. In fact, it happens when the shower is used before anyone else. The flow...
  4. TheSisko

Alright Here's the Deal

I posted earlier about a septic odor all over the house. Problem solved we had a huge clog in the PVC (4") in the slab. It took Liquid Fire, the largest snake and finally something the plumber called the "sewing machine". No more clog And for the coup de gras, apparently there's a sagging...
  5. TheSisko

Pewwww

1st post, plz bear w/me. We have a septic/treatment system. I noticed the aerator for the tank had become unplugged, so I plugged it back in. As soon as the heat pump kicked in, the house was filled w/the scent of rotten eggs (ie, septic gas) We called our plumber and he said it should...
  6. TheSisko

Help, Toto Drake

Just installed Drake and works great and doesn't leak but it doesn't fit flush w/the floor Our old A/S fit fine, we've had to put pieces of flat wood underneath so it will sit flush w/the floor. What's up? Defective? Is it time to call in a plumber?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks