Recent content by theroot1972

1. T

Basement Bathroom rough-in: please check my design

I think you mean something like this? UPC style. With only 10” of available fall though, there isn’t enough room to stack the fittings in this manner.
  2. T

Wall hung toilet carrier on exterior wall

I just finished a remodel of our master bath and swapped out the conventional closet for a wall hung unit. Much happier! We purchased one that had a straight skirt that hid the s-trap of the toilet and a removable seat. All in all much easier to clean and keep sanitary. Quieter with the tank...
  3. T

Venting Bathroom through shower

Could’ve done this. Easier in my opinion if you have the available drop to the main. Red is drainage. Blue, vent.
  4. T

Bathroom sink conversion, single or double?

Hate to answer a question with a question but the piping that is just to the left of the blue “1”, what’s it for? Not the copper of course.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks