Recent content by TheRoop

1. TheRoop

DIY Toilet Flange and down pipe

Thanks. Youre 100% right. I've added two pictures below. It is a lead riser that goes straight down into the cast iron hub below the floor. I took the flange off. I have assistance now and will repair it soon. My guy's plan is to cut the riser below the floor, join to PVC with a rubber boot, and...
  2. TheRoop

I have an experienced guy helping me now. Will cut lead pipe with sawzall, attach a rubber boot to connect to new PVC extension and fit new flange to that. That's the plan anyway. I'll update on results. But first as promised, more pics: FYI this last pic is tilted. Pipe coming in from left...
  3. TheRoop

Thanks for the response. I will attempt to get a better picture later on. Best I could dig up for the time being.
  4. TheRoop

UPDATED PICTURE I am a new DIY-er and helping my mom remodel her bathroom as much as I can without calling in the pros, but without going too far. Tub is out, sink it out, toilet out, drywall/ceiling down and I'm ripping up the two layers of vinyl and plywood floor(s) so we can just do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks