Recent content by thediver

1. thediver

Noritz tankless water heater - installed correctly???

We had the gas line upgraded to the proper size by one of their authorized installers and confirmed with two other tech support reps that the gas in adequate. Flow into the unit has been tested and is fine.
  2. thediver

The gas line supply is now sufficient. Confirmed with Noritz. 1" for about 45 feet and 3/4" for about 10 feet down to the very short flex. It used to be 1/2" for the last 10 feet before the modifications.
  3. thediver

So we had this reinstalled by a Nortiz tankless water heater installer back in July 2011. Here are the photos. What do you all think? For "Master Plumber Mark" - It never was installed into a chimmney. Still having some issues with the water suddenly going cold. Nortiz technical support...
  4. thediver

We have a Nortiz tankless water heater model N-069M. It takes a little while to get the hot water going. After being in the shower for about 10 minutes, it suddenly goes ice cold. And I mean REALLY cold. It takes a good full 3-5 minutes before the hot water gradually comes back. No other...
  5. thediver

Kohler Ingenium: water slowly running into bowl

Hi Thomas, I've had the same problem with one of my Kohler Rialtos; a very slight trickle stream into the bowl. It also appeared that my fill valve was leaking drip by drip from the top of the assembly from the screws the sealed the o-ring. A VERY strange phenomenon I discovered...
  6. thediver

Kohler Rialto K-3402 - Flush Ball replacement

Grazzy, do you happen to remember the manufacture and model # of the flapper you found at Ferguson's?
  7. thediver

ONE boat anchor that has a leaking flush ball that needs a new flapper. TWO other boat anchors working fine. Hope that clarifies.
  8. thediver

Buying three new toilets are not an option or in my budget. I was able to find replacment parts for the entire fill valve assembly for under $30 at Ace Hardware. Kohler sells this part for $120.15. Big difference. Kohler also sells what I am looking for - flush ball for $39.05. I would...
  9. thediver

Hi All, I have one of those boat anchors a pre 1998 Rialto Kohler K3402 made in 1992. Thanks to this forum I was able to replace the entire fill valve system due to it constantly running or leaking at the top three screws. Now I have a problem with a leak at the flush ball (or flapper)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks