Recent content by The_Hun

1. The_Hun

**Please Help First Time Home Buyer!**

yes it is a submersible pump. I will try your idea and report my findings. thanks
  2. The_Hun

so dig down like 9-10 feet? thats one hell of a deep trench.
  3. The_Hun

but like i said earlier that is just a band-aid for the problem. And i want to know if this second pump is there because of the well. no one else seems to have this issue next to me and it is very loud when u can hear the water rushing through the pipes in the house. but my main concern is how...
  4. The_Hun

Ok I purchased a house in Oct. it was built in 1970. This house has 2 Sump Pumps. One in the laundry room at the back part of the house and another sump pump in a crawl space that is outside the perimeter walls of the house. I will also note I have a Well that is about 2-3 Feet away from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks