Recent content by The Rich Dude

1. The Rich Dude

Bryant evolution Power usage

Hey everyone, is there anyway or anyone that could let me know what my 2 stage Bryant Evolution 3 ton and 2 ton heat pumps use for power when running? I can't seem to find this info anywhere? And and all help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks for your time.:p
  2. The Rich Dude

Good quality 5-10 gallon electric water heater??

Thanks guys, found a 10 gallon GE tank at my local home depot. They actually have 2 of them. One 3000 watt 240 volt, or one 1500 watt 120 volt. Wich should I get? Would the 120 volt one cost less to run? Again, this is just going to be used to for my sink in the garage and maybe fill a wash...
  3. The Rich Dude

Good quality 5-10 gallon electric water heater??

Hey everyone. Looking for a good quality 5-10 gallon electric water heater for my garage. Any recommendations? Thanks!!!!! 8^)
  4. The Rich Dude

Please HELP!!! Sump pump/Sanitary pump

"Probably will roll over to them"?? Thanks...
  5. The Rich Dude

Hey everyone. Been speaking with my plumber and he wants to go with Liberty pumps as thats what he used to working with. Anyone know if these are a high quality pump? I was thinking a simplex grinder system for the sanitary and a duplex system for the storm. Let me know what you guys think...
  6. The Rich Dude

Which Gas Hot Water Heater?

whats a FVIR? Thanks
  7. The Rich Dude

Alright, managed to find those systems 8^) Guess I need to figure out exactly what I'm going to do.
  8. The Rich Dude

I was looking at the all the outside ones, but they all say they can only be like 36 inches under ground or something like that. Doesn't it have to be lower than my basement for it to work? Being that my basement is 7 feet under ground I take it the outside units can't be used by myself? I'll...
  9. The Rich Dude

Could you do me a favour. I looked quickly on that website and couldn't find those systems you were talking about? They are probably there but I'm just not seeing them. Could you please post up a link to both systems so I could have a look at them? Thanks again for all your help, it really is...
  10. The Rich Dude

Thanks ALLOT!!! I will defintely look into the sytems your talking about this week. I'm guessing you feal the Zoeller systems are better than Enviroment One then? I guess I should just put the tank somewhere between the front of the house and the main sewer line then? Thanks again for all...
  11. The Rich Dude

Bradford White GX1-55??

Why does it say that heater has a first hour capacity of 200 gallons then?
  12. The Rich Dude

Man this is sounding complicated! I don't think I can raise the house high enough as I can only go up about another 2 feet.:rolleyes:
  13. The Rich Dude

Hi everyone, need some proffesional help:p I'm building a 4800 ft 3 level home and my basement is lower than the city main storm and sanitary lines. SO I need to run a sump and pumps for both the storm and sanitary. I would really love some help on what are the best pumps and systems for both...
  14. The Rich Dude

Bradford White GX1-55??

Hi everyone, been reading this forum for a while and LOVE the info. Decided I needed to make my first post:cool: I'm building a 4800 ft 3 level home with 4.5 baths. I was going to go Noritz tankless with 2 of there 841 units but I don't want to have issues down the road. So now I was thinking...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks