Recent content by thatgirl2478

1. thatgirl2478

Slow drain - is my vent the problem?

I will try to get a photo. It's no longer draining directly into the floor drain - the plumber fixed that.
  2. thatgirl2478

Slow drain - is my vent the problem?

I bought a house in July - never noticed that the laundry sink drained into the floor drain. Existing in the room was a plumbing configuration that looked kind of like an upside down T with the top of the T opening under the laundry sink & emptying in the floor (connected to the floor drain)...
  3. thatgirl2478

Banging noise from toilet after flushing

We're in the process of adding a second bath to the basement. We had the concrete broken and the soil pipe tapped into to run a new line to where the new bath will be. This was all done by a pro. Shortly after this job was finished (note that we have all the connections 'capped' off in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks