Recent content by thais0n

1. thais0n

Odd occasional smell coming from vents

We moved into a brand new house 3 years ago. We are on an annual maintenance plan with the company (very reputable) that installed our system. On the 3rd floor, we have an air handler in the attic and a heat pump on the outside of the house. We notice - both with heat and AC - we get an...
  2. thais0n

Help! Sewer smell coming from toilet every time its flushed - all toilets in house

So thought I would post an update - I think we found the issue. So we smelled all over - and yesterday even I started smelling something. So my wife started smelling around the toilet, and in the 1/2 bath she said she didnt really smell anything in the bowl but it was maybe 6-12" above the bowl...
  3. thais0n

Help! Sewer smell coming from toilet every time its flushed - all toilets in house

We talked to the builder and he said the county inspected everything in the house - which was all needed for the C/O to get us in the house. Slightly new development. So I just opened the clean out again and then the cap for the new backflow (they are a foot or two apart). I didnt get the...
  4. thais0n

We just bought a brand new house (new construction, not just new to us). Its 3 levels, 5 bathrooms, basement (no crawl space) on a septic system. When we moved in everything was great for about a week. Then one day, my wife called and said she could smell sewer gas every where! We checked all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks