Recent content by tfisher88

1. tfisher88

Hot Water Pressure Problem

Hello here is an update. The Plumber was out and determned in seconds that it was the outlet from the tank. The tank was drained a little and then the connection to the tank was removed and cleaned. THere was sedimet in the pipe which restricted the water from leaving the tank. Thanks...
  2. tfisher88

Valve Thanks for the link. Did the hot water pressure come back after that fix? I spoke with a plumber that I know and he did not hear of such a thing but he does not typically deal with hot water heaters. I looked at the make and model. There appears to be and inlet and outlet. There are...
  3. tfisher88

I have a propane/gas fired hot water tank. Superflue Model 6G50PUH-ES-06. Would I be able to check for this or should I call the plumber who installed it?
  4. tfisher88

Hello. I live in a new house in the country and am on a well. The water pressure at the tank is set between 50 and 70psi. Cold water pressure is great throughout the house. My problem is with the hot water. There seems to be a lack of pressure. I thought it was the mixing valve but I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks