Recent content by tfcallahan1

1. T

Unclip handle hose for moen single?

Clarification Just wanted to clarify the above. The bits I described as "flanges" are more like tangs that go on either side of the barrel into which the end of the hose fits. The tangs are part of a U-shaped piece of plastic, the bottom of the U is flat and, when pushed, causes the tangs...
  2. T

Successfully Removed Thanks everyone for the reply. It is a kitchen faucet. There was a white plastic clip that had a flat side and two flange like things that go through either side of a barrell shaped piece that slides over the pipe from the faucet base. Pushing the flat side causes the...
  3. T

Hi, I have a moen single handled faucet and need to unhook the line that feeds the hand held part (that the water comes out of) from the main faucet assembly. The installation instructions show that there are two clip like things on an intermediate piece that connect the metal hose from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks