Recent content by texx

1. texx

Toto Guinevere tank filling past overflow tube

It has been a week since I posted. The problem disappeared for the last week until today when it did it again spontaneously. I'll pick up the Korky fill valve from Lowe's.
  2. texx

My green fill valve has a small white plastic screw. It says on top "Cyclone Flushing System By TOTO" but it has no brand name that I can see. I noticed that on the inside of the tank lid it has a large sticker with a diagram and a list of all part numbers. Will replacing the fill valve solve...
  3. texx

Greetings. I had my bathroom gutted and remodeled almost two years ago. While I purchased the new tub and sink from the local plumber who did the installation, I researched here and online elsewhere about the best low-flow toilet I could get. My old toilet was a 3.5 gal. I chose the Toto...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks