Recent content by texasitty

1. texasitty

cloged drain

OK thanks to all the help i got .i REPLACED ALL MY PIPES ,BUT MY MAIN IS PLUGED I HAVE THE TOILET OFF. SHOULD I LEAVE IT OFF SO A PLUMBER CAN RUN THE SNAKE DOWN THERE. SINCE IT IS RIGHT THERE LAST TIME THEY WENT FROM THE ROOF VENT AND THAT DID NOT LAST VERY LONG.THE CLOG IS BETWEEN THERE AND...
  2. texasitty

cast iron drain

clogged main CAN YOU HELP ME OUT WITH SOME TIPS ON CLEARING A MAIN DRAIN half of my house is fine. The other side the laundry room and the toilet back up into the shower. Thank you for your time..........
  3. texasitty

cast iron drain

Cast Iron Drains OK thanks to your help i have the bad pipes, cast and galvenized. removed now can i replace it with PVC if so is there a special grade that i need to use. Thank you for your time.oh the sizes are 2in galv.pipe into a cast 'y' at one end i connect to 2in galv. pipe then to a...
  4. texasitty

cast iron drain

What can i use to cut out some bad drain pipe i have only a very small crawl space
  5. texasitty

bathroom drains

bathroom plumbing yes to answer a question from cookie,I have a small crawl space but I am going to tear out the floor and wall to do it right .and start over.
  6. texasitty

bathroom drains

drains the size is 4in
  7. texasitty

replacing drain pipe with RIDGID Model 246 Soil Pipe Cutter

Is replacing cast iron drain pipe something a diy can do I want to start the job but i would like to know if it would be a good idea.also should I replace it with cast or PVC Thank You
  8. texasitty

bathroom drains

yes I have a question I need to replace some cast iron drain pipe in my bathroom . Would you recomend doing it from under the house or go through the floor as it needs to be replaced also. I have done alot of repairs but this is the first time for this can i replace the cast elbow with PVC...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks