Recent content by Terry Ray

1. Terry Ray

Recommendations Please.

We do have staining and our iron is a little over .3 ppm. Sorry if I wasnt clear
  2. Terry Ray

Recommendations Please.

What about the iron? Will the softener deal with that?
  3. Terry Ray

bathroom heater/light power loss

Brian, I would start with the outlet that the vacuum was pluged into. sometimes a big load like a vacuum cleaner can cause the connections (especially the older stab in type) to fail. This would explain why the circuit stopped working and mysteriously re-energized. A loose connection at...
  4. Terry Ray

Recommendations Please.

Ok the water test show the water coming out of my well are: 3.5 gpg Hardness 0.35 Iron 6 PH We are having issues with stained laundry,occasional yellowish bath water,and sometimes the wife says the water smells. Our Home is approximately 3000 SQ Ft. 21/2 Bathrooms The plumbing to the house is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks