Recent content by Tempo

1. T

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Could not agree more. Actually, it was this realization that led me to not care about the durability of the fix to begin with.
  2. T

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Well, 'fixed' is kind of subjective. It is providing hot water to the house...
  3. T

Had to tell you guys... Well, first off, I guess I've been pretty lucky with my Whurlpul LockFlame hotwater heater. It lasted 4 years before burning out its thermocouple! Last Friday, when there was suddenly no hot water, I hopped on to Google and started searching. I found lots of links...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks