Recent content by teke

1. teke

What is this part's function / pupose

Hj thank you for the quick reply. Now a another question..would you consider the flow valve a nice to have item or is it needed.....I am planning on having the system redone. I was going to use taco zone valves, a taco zone valve controller, an indirect water heater which will have a...
  2. teke

What is this part's function / pupose

Hi hoping some one can answer my questions.....in the photo attached pictured in red is what i believe to be a flow control valve, Located above that (in bronze) is a back-flow valve and what i believe to be a pressure regulator. I am trying to understand what the flow control valve does (the...
  3. teke

3 inch to 2 inch

Jim. Thank you for the quick reply. And I understand.
  4. teke

3 inch to 2 inch

Question for the group. I presently have a double vanity that is drained by a two inch pipe. It is vented by a 3 inch DWV. The 3 inch waste passes through the floor and I would like to reduce it to a two inch pipe to connect to the main waste line. Would this be against code or do i need ti...
  5. teke

Fixture Selection

HJ Thank you for the recommendation. I will check out the Delta website Kevin
  6. teke

Fixture Selection

Hello, I will be replacing a shower valve and a tub /shower valve. I am not doing the work myself, however would like to hear your input on brand. I am on a budget and not looking for anything fancy, but would like a quality valve, that will have availibilty for replacement parts...
  7. teke

Main Vent Stack

Main Stack Vent Hj I understand. And to your point yes the top of the tee goes directly out the roof.
  8. teke

Main Vent Stack

Thank you for all of the suggestions. I do have plenty of room in the attic so space is not really an issue. I appreciate the great suggestions.
  9. teke

Main Vent Stack

Thank you for the response, so there is no issue with the fitting I intend to use to tie the two vent together?
  10. teke

Main Vent Stack

I am currently working on a one level ranch and have been renovating a full bathroom and a Kitchen. The main vent stack is 3 inches (pvc) and goes through the roof. The bathroom is vented through this 3 inch vent stack . The main stack is not a straigth run, it goes up through the attic and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks