Recent content by ted burke

1. T

Who makes modulating non-Condensing Boilers

Dana, Thanks but I'm having a hard time keeping up with you. DHW: I understand about 105F vs 140F hot using the same BTus. Good point. But please look up the performance figures (recovery) for a 41 gal BoilerMate indirect heater. The BTU rqmt numbers are way larger than 70k. And the wife...
  2. T

Thanks very much for the alternatives. I'll look them up, but let me first respond to your questions. Baxi and Laars Endurance EPD110 are mod non-con's. And I already have a 41 gal BoilerMate on priority so getting a combi seemed like paying for something I didn't need. My current boiler...
  3. T

Am planning a conversion from oil to N.gas. Have a 6" SS lined chimney in the Northeast and finned element radiators. At the current gas price, I'd only be savings less than a hundred dollars a year with condensing efficiencies (even if they could be achieved, without adding 70% more radiator...
  4. T

soaking tubs with long leg lengths

Why 46" important? I'm 5'-11" with avg legs. My cheapo worn 1 piece 60" builder line bath/shower measures 47" at the basin and I can strengthed my legs out. With NO 60" tub that I know of can I do that.
  5. T

Thanks for suggesting 60" Jason Tubs. They say they only make combo soak/whirpool tubs and their longest basin length is 42", short of the 46" I'm looking for.
  6. T

Thanks for replies. The longest Sterling, the Accord, is close at 46" but still not long enough. Are there any tub makers who just make 3-wall soaking tubs rather than soaking/whirlpools combos, which use up lengthwise space for the motor/pump. Have looked at all American Std, Kohler, Maax...
  7. T

Looking for a soaking tub with a basin bottom length of about 46". All tubs seem to be designed as whirlpools with space taken up for the motor/pump at expense of legroom. Does anyone make just a soaking tub? Need 3 wall alcove style; 60" by 32" by 18" high. Do not want to move a wall for a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks