Recent content by tcman

1. T

Big Problem # 2 have to tunnel under house

I don't see anyone around here offering the directional drilling..... no machines to rent either. No way I can afford to have a rig brought in from a major city 150 -180 miles away. It's not that the pipe needs replacing (or putting a slip in it) the city mandated that people who share a...
  2. T

I have thought about building my own "directional Drilling" tool, which would be a cone shaped cutter I could feed through a pipe and run with an impact on a long steel pipe....only need to "drill" 20 feet so I may be able to build sort of a straight grain auger type tool.... don't know if that...
  3. T

There is NO crawl space at all.... I am going to have to litterly tunnel under the room from one end to the other. :(
  4. T

I have to put in a new sewer line and split off from the line I share with my neighbor (new city rule). Anyway, neighbor won't let me put seperate line across her property, so I have to either tear off a bedroom attached to my house to lay the line or tunnel UNDER the beadroom. Distance...
  5. T

Big Problem #1 what is the correct pitch

Running 100 foot of new sewer pipe from where it exits my house to the city sewer line in the middle of the street. I have heard two different versions of what the correct pitch was for proper drainage. 1 was the pitch should be no more than 1/4" per 10 foot of pipe...concept was the water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks