Recent content by tcharles2

1. T

Gas Water Heater ??

If you have a Whirlpool unit especially the smart water heater this a problem they have. According to the Whirlpool tech's they swet..LOL rotflmao....that is right they swet a normal occurance even though this sweating can put out the piolet light....again rotflmao...if it is a whirlpool run...
  2. T

Main Line replacement

I will remove all the galvanized line from the house connection to the meter at the street. House has copper at the shut off to all inside. I am most certain the meter has galvanized from it to the street city line.
  3. T

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Whirlpool smart flamelock water heater Maybe this might shed some light on whirlpool or not but recently i purchased a whirlpool smart flame lock water heater 50 Gal. I noticed that the piolet would go out after a few days. I watched as i re-lit the piolet and noticed that water would drip down...
  4. T

Main Line replacement

I want to replace my Main Water Line myself. The current Line is 50+ years old and is galvanized pipe (3/4"). I Live in Southern Ca so frost is not an issue and the run is about 35' to 40'. I wanted to use copper pipe to match the pipe in the house. I heard that mixing galvanized with copper...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks