Recent content by tbris

1. T

All zones turn on

Another thought I'm also getting flow to all zones with the manual lever turned on with the power supply of the control box disconnected.
  2. T

All zones turn on

When i turn on an individual zone from the control box, all the zones turn on. There are 6 total. All zones turn on as well when I turn on the manual lever on the anti-siphon auto sprinkler valve. Any thoughts as to why this is now occurring?
  3. T

Slow pressure increase

The hoses would not fluctuate greatly...pressure is solid at my house. All zones do this equally. There are 6 zones total. I haven't fiddled with the solenoids yet. It seems odd that all six would need a tweaking. I tried turning lefty lucy and saw no noticeable benefit. Thanks for taking the...
  4. T

Slow pressure increase

City water. System is at least 5 years old. I have been using it problem free for 3 years.
  5. T

Slow pressure increase

Each of my six zones works at approximately 75% pressure for the first 5-8 minutes, then eventually ramps up to the usual area coverage. Never did this before. I read an earlier post about low pressure in one zone and the recommended fix was either a new solenoid or diaphragm. I'm wondering if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks