Recent content by taz1811

1. taz1811

How do you center an offcentered shower drain

pre-pitch and quick pitch
  2. taz1811

Yes, I put new vapor plastic down. Thanks for the help guys!
  3. taz1811

Yes, the drain is ABS. Could I use this? http://www.homedepot.com/p/Oatey-4-oz-ABS-to-PVC-Transition-Cement-309003/100344275#.UbaBx_m1F8E Repair the poly? What does that mean?
  4. taz1811

Terry, Alright I took your advice and re did it. It was much more work than I expected, but it's coming together.
  5. taz1811

The drill is actually a Dremel. I used it to cut off the old drain. What's next you ask?....Not sure honestly. Should I take the circular saw and cut something like this?
  6. taz1811

This is a shower in a basement that I demo'ed. So there is no pan, I'm assuming it's cemented into the house's foundation, and there is no slope. The drain is actually about an inch below all the concrete flooring. I was thinking about taking a circular saw with a diamond blade in an attempt to...
  7. taz1811

Demo'ed shower, need help with mystery pipe

Okay, will do. Thank you. Yes. You guys are most likely correct, I have a toilet behind that wall which I completely forgot about.
  8. taz1811

Just removed all the tile, 4 inches of cement, and the old shower liner and this is what I'm left with. Any ideas or suggestions on how to get this drain centered?
  9. taz1811

Thank you for the response. So when I get the Moen 3520 valve, would I solder a plug into the botton opening? What is the bottom opening generally used for?
  10. taz1811

Hi, I just demo'ed my basement shower and need some advice because I want to install the Moen 3520 valve. I'm curious which pipe is hot/cold? When I turn the faucet left it gets hot; does that mean the right pipe is hot water? Also, what is the pipe going down and turning left into my wall...and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks