Recent content by TANK

1. T

weather smart irrigation

Wireless weather monitor Wow!!! I Just Had An Amazing Experience. Just Installed My First Weathermatic Slw 15 Wireless Weather Monitor To My Smartline Controller. We Were Doing An Installation At A Large Property Managers Industrial Park. The Property Mgr. Has Already Installed Over 200...
  2. T

weather smart irrigation

Tank Since all these posts were made I have a great real world experience. One of my jobs that I did a retro fit on is a large commerical property, 120 irrigated acres of sport fields, 500 zones, 27 controllers in Plano Texas. The water bill was averaging $130,000 annually give or take 15%...
  3. T

problem valve

I'll have our service tech respond with an answer. he'll know this one for sure. I think I know but i'll ask him first.
  4. T

weather smart irrigation

ET controller debate I keep hearing one person try to over power everyone else with his implied wisdom. Many of his arguments are false yet one point he continues to rant stands out regarding the Weathermatic SmartLine using historical data. IT DOES NOT USE HISTORICAL DATA IN ANY WAY- IT ONLY...
  5. T

weather smart irrigation

ET/Weather reading controllers Actually the market leading ET controller is the SmartLine (SmartLine.com) by Weathermatic. I have installed dozens personally over the past 2 years due to the mandates in Frisco Texas and the product is great. Not only does it take on site weather readings but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks