Recent content by taf121

1. T

jet pump problems

I adjusted the screw to the original position that I found it. The pump still runs continuosly...at 40 psi. (will not increase above 40 psi.) I still am unable to get water into the pressure tank and of course no water to the outlet hose connection. Would a defective pressure tank keep the...
  2. T

jet pump problems

I just took the valve apart and didnt see anything wrong. I then put it back together and backed the bolt all the way out. The pressure only increased to 40 psi. What would happen if I eliminated the valve completely?
  3. T

jet pump problems

This is the original pump. How would I check the valve?
  4. T

jet pump problems

I'm trying to get a jet pump working again after not using it for a few years. (I was told that it is a jet pump system...two pipes going out) I primed the pump and have water pressure of app. 38 psi. at the pump housing. The pump keeps running but the pressure will not build any higher...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks