Recent content by Tabrizz

1. T

Add Sprinkler Head to My Current System

Gary - I will probably go the tee route since I am able to dig up the line fairly easily. I just wanted to make sure that adding the extra sprinkler head wouldn't lower the pressure too much for that particular zone. When I cut into the pipe should I cut into and tee off the larger section...
  2. T

Add Sprinkler Head to My Current System

I have a 6 zone sprinkler system (Hunter sprinkler system), and would like to add a half circle sprinkler head to one of my zones. Each zone has four 3/4" pop-ups per zone including the one zone I want to add the half circle head to. My question is can I simply add the half circle by tying...
  3. T

Turning on Sprinkler for Spring

Thanks for the reply's above. They were both very helpful and thorough. I followed explainations and everything turned on perfectly! :) No busted pipes or anything wrong so I am very pleased with the results. More importantly I learned about my sprinkler irrigation system and understand it...
  4. T

Turning on Sprinkler for Spring

My sprinkler system was winterized this past fall. Now, I am turning it on for the 1st time this spring. I received instructions on how to do it but and unclear and could use some help clarifying them. I have included a picture below which looks just like my vacuum breaker connected to my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks