Recent content by swizzlestick

1. swizzlestick

Pressure Tank Maintenance

Valveman, Thanks for the reply. I may not have explained things clearly enough. This "bubble" of air sound is always when the pump first turns on, followed by the normal sound of the tank filling til the pressure switch clicks and the pump shuts off. This will happen every pump cycle for...
  2. swizzlestick

Pressure Tank Maintenance

Hydro Pneumatic Tanks I have a Hydro Pneumatic Tank (galvanized tank) with all the air make up valves at my seasonal camp in Maine. It's under the kitchen counter. My question is: when the pump kicks on would you hear what sounds like a big bubble of air entering the tank? My system goes...
  3. swizzlestick

Raising submersible pump

I've raised the pump with a come-along attached to the galvanized lifting pipe screwed into the top of the pitless adapter. Now how do I safely grip the poly pipe below where I want to cut it and then reattach the pitless?
  4. swizzlestick

Raising submersible pump

I have a second well on my property that I want to put back in service after many years of sitting idle. My first attempt was cut short by smoking wiring at the well head because the insulation on the pump wire has been damaged where it comes over the edge of the well casing. This was caused...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks