Recent content by Supracar865

1. Supracar865

Adding Laundry sink, and need professional advise.

Hello I would like to add a laundry sink, and also update my plumbing to current code of 2" drain pipes. I would like to accomplish this in one stud space. Here is a picture(picture 1) of my layout. I would also like to keep anything exposed below the height of my washer dryer. I need to add a...
  2. Supracar865

Please help with existing plumbing layout...and change.

My bad. thanks for taking the time. Yes this line does go into the floor, and does have a clean out at the floor. Thanks for the help. I see your in arizona, are you from here. I take it you know Canadian code since you are in this section!?
  3. Supracar865

Sorry i should have explained my drawing better. This 3" line is in my basement ceiling. the two drains i have drawn go up through the floor to my main floor kitchen sink and laundry room. The end of this 3" with clean out sits right above my basement bathtub. I would like to drywall this...
  4. Supracar865

Hello again. I am wondering why on earth anyone would put a main 3" abs line with the clean out directly above my basement bathtub. I am assuming this must be assessable. If so, Are there any code requirements( length or amount of bends) in my sink drain run from my main floor kitchen sink...
  5. Supracar865

Laundry relocate and floor drain delete fix?

Hello again, Helping a friend with some reno work and i told him i know of this great site. I am dealing with an older house, 60's i think. The owner has decided to move the laundry 10' from its existing location. There was a convenient fix to move the laundry drain and that was for him to...
  6. Supracar865

Is my Laundry room drain relocation to Code in Alberta?

Sorry Im an electrician, I guess my terminology is off. I understand that these fittings will not be fitted all the way with my dry fitting them. I dont see it being a problem other than my attachment to the existing vent, everything else has some movement to make sure its all fitted together...
  7. Supracar865

so just the arm is wyed backwards? everything else looks good?>
  8. Supracar865

Really sorry for the crappy pictures. everthing is 2" except the actual vertical vent piping. how do the "t's" and sanitees look
  9. Supracar865

this is the drain/vent stack in the corner.
  10. Supracar865

Here is a better picture of the re-vent on the washer arm. my thinking was that the air would be on top and easily flow upwards this way? Can you clairify with this better picture? The other "t's" on the stack are regular T's with no sloping part. Im assuming the sloped part in the middle of the...
  11. Supracar865

well ive got it pieced together without glue an strapping for now - 1/4" drop per foot on washer arm -trap 5' from its vent -vent connection well above 42" from floor -washer "T" connection below future sink "T" -clean out on bottom -I will strap every stud What do you think
  12. Supracar865

This picture and your explaination make a lot of sense. I plan to copy your first picture post. I do have one last question though, since my trap arm will be about 5 feet should i place the vent T right after my washer trap then up the wall 42" and then back down the wall to my existing vent?
  13. Supracar865

Im confused so that is the height where the vent needs to attach or is that a measurement for the washer stack height?
  14. Supracar865

Judging from that picture, i am assuming the 42" is the minimum above the washer trap arm that the vent must connect? And that a trap will be connected after drywall for the sink?
  15. Supracar865

Your help is greatly appreciated Terry. If I follow you correctly, you are saying to add a "T" before the Washer trap, and run a vent up, and back over to my existing vent and tapping into it with another T connection? I am unclear as to where this 42" measurement applies to. Thanks again!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks