Recent content by Supperfly17

1. Supperfly17

Correct drain plumbing( pic attached)

I moved into a house and this is how the sink/washing machine drain looks like. Does this look correct? My wife finds that she has to have the sink closed from top in order for it to smell less when she is washing clothes. Any help is appreciated.
  2. Supperfly17

What is the best way to stub out this vanity drain

Hello all. I am ready to put drywall. What is the best way to stub out this vanity drain. Thank you.
  3. Supperfly17

Plumbing with PEX, which option to choose

Also am i allowed to tap anywhere into existing pex piping for my bathroom lines? Are there any rules where on is and isnt allowed to tap into?
  4. Supperfly17

Thanks for the reply. Yes im using pex-a and its all 1/2 inch pipe. And you recommend option 1?
  5. Supperfly17

Hi there, I need to PEX my basement bathroom. I am going to tap into the line that comes out of the hot water tank and the cold line. Which option would be better. Option 1: insert a PEX insert with 3 nipples and feed 3 and 2 lines for vanity, toilet and shower Option 2: insert a PEX insert...
  6. Supperfly17

Materials needed to PEX Bathroom

Sorry i meant to say stub the pex off with a cap
  7. Supperfly17

Thank you. So i just cap the hex off at the end with a cap?
  8. Supperfly17

My plan is to stub out with PEX straight out of the wall.
  9. Supperfly17

Hi there I am about to PEX my basement bathroom. I am just building a materials list before I go shopping. I will be using PEX-a tubing with a cold expansion fitting. I have to tool/cutter already. So I need: 1: 1/2" PEX-a Tubing 2: Cold expansion fittings 3: A few right angle polymer fittings...
  10. Supperfly17

Basement Bathroom Plumbing

Can I test the current setup by pouring down a few gallons of water down the toilet drain pipe and see if the p trap water from the shower drain is still there?
  11. Supperfly17

So would something like this work
  12. Supperfly17

I am having a hard time understanding the concept there. I am going above the 3" pipe. How would you do it differently? Thanks again.
  13. Supperfly17

This is the way I have it setup now. How would you change it HJ? The distance between the vanity drain and shower trap is 65 inches
  14. Supperfly17

I just used one of these things and took me a bit of twisting but was able to get into the main 4" toilet pipe. Do I still need a cleanout or should i just go and cement it all in?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks