Recent content by sunroomguy

1. sunroomguy

Well pump gauge jump while pressurizing

when u say weak spot in the bladder , does that mean I should replace it? how does one determine the proper size for an nu expansion tank? not being familiar with a submersible pump, is a check valve used on the intake? would like to replumb with PVC, but I not sure about losing the prime. thx.
  2. sunroomguy

I do not know how old the tank is and this has been happening from day 1. did not have an inspection. can the pressure be tested with water in the bladder? if yes, what should it read? if not and I have to drain the tank, what should it read? one other thing- I have owned homes with wells...
  3. sunroomguy

1- very close 2-maybe 5 seconds. Does the pressure gauge rise to 40 before the pump turns off or a while later? YES, increases to 40 but then quickly jumps to 60 then turns off. 3- I have not adjusted. will need to check if its 35/50. thx
  4. sunroomguy

I just bought a home with a submersible pump and 32G Amtrol-Well-X-Trol tank. Pump turns on @ 32 PSI, runs for only short time and turns off. Pressure increases on gauge until 40PSI, quickly jumps to 60PSI and then turns off. Pressure then drops to 40PSI until water is used at any faucet. What...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks