Recent content by Stuart P.

1. Stuart P.

Need some help with a leak

Well, I went about 1/8 more on the tightning and I think that did it. At least it's been about 4 hours and the fitting is still dry. Thanks for the reply Jimbo.
  2. Stuart P.

Need some help with a leak

A few days ago I posted on how to stop a leak in the glued section of my cpvc T and based on the replies I decided the best action was to redo the plumbing. The first picture is how it looked before and the second is how it looks now. Well, as you can see I now have a very small leak coming...
  3. Stuart P.

Opinion on repairing my sink link:

Forgive my ignorance, but what does a double stop valve look like? I found a single stop with dual outlets so I know what to look for if I go that route. I would think that I want to stick with a metal valve, correct?
  4. Stuart P.

Opinion on repairing my sink link:

Opinion on repairing my sink I've decided to go ahead and look back into the wall and redo the CPVC from inside the wall out including the valves. From my previous post, my CPVC T is leaking right before the valve. It is the T and pipe seal, not the Valve. I'm figure I might as well do the...
  5. Stuart P.

Am I asking for trouble with this fix?

Well, I've heard enough that I'm going to get the steel braided hoses and replace the white one's I installed. The leak is definitely where the pvc is glued. If you watch it, you can see it start to seep out on that end. It looks like it may have been leaking for quite a while. I put a cup...
  6. Stuart P.

Am I asking for trouble with this fix?

Hi Everyone. A friend directed me to this site for some possible help. I just had granite countertops installed and added a new faucet. I installed a Kohler faucet and the water lines appear to be proprietary to the water valve. Although the lines are long, the cold water line was about 2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks