Recent content by Stu L.

1. Stu L.

TOTO Neorest 500 toilet product review and comments. MS950CG

I currently have an ultramax and an S300 washlet. Would the neorest offer an advantage in washing? It definitely has the edge in the looks department, but when it comes to toilets the proof is in the pudding (no pun intended). Is the motorized flush superior? The Ultramax has been a hell of a...
  2. Stu L.

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

Also, to be fair, the Cadet's 12" rough-in is perfect and the tank, installed by a knowledge person, is rock-free. They will take even tightening down to the point of contact without becoming fragile. I have a local plumber who's installed over 50 of them based on price and simple parts...
  3. Stu L.

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

American Standard Cadet I bought and installed two elongated Cadets, one for a less used bathroom in my home and one for a rental. I bought them at the same time, at the same Lowes store for the same price, $160, including bolts, wax ring and seat. The bolts were cheap but usable, as was the...
  4. Stu L.

Toto SS113 Seat

Hello, I have a Toto Ultramax round front toilet that came with a soft close seat that fit it perfectly. Time and my behind have taken their toll, so I ventured out to the local plumbing supply for a replacement, which I bought. When I got home, much to my shock and dismay, I saw that the seat...
  5. Stu L.

Drake v. Ultimate

that's ok, I sometimes lean towards my toilet after a long night out.
  6. Stu L.

Urine around base of toilet even after wax ring replaced.

One time, after a night of extremely heavy binge drinking, I dreamed that I woke up in a train station with the lights all turned out, and it was pitch black. I felt my way around, and I had to piss so badly, I felt my way to a corner and peed there. It turns out that when I woke up, there was...
  7. Stu L.

What toilet paper doesn't plug?

Any "fluffy" TP will clog more than a standard, e.g. ScotTissue, TP. A huge added plus for the thinner firmer Scott type TP's is that for those of us who have hair around our bungholes, the Scott type TP's will be more resistant to leaving unsightly dingleberries and puffs of paper, a sure sign...
  8. Stu L.

Ugly Toilet Gizzards

I was going to spend the extra few bucks to buy a skirted toilet design from Toto, which also flushs well, but then I realized that the ugliest part of my toilet is what I put inside it. Thank you.
  9. Stu L.

will extreme cold harm toilet?

While cold temperatures will not harm a toilet that is in storage and dry, cold temperatures can definitely harm your butt when you sit on a freezing toilet. If you sit on a freezing toilet directly out of the bath, your butt could stick to the seat much like your tongue would stick to a frozen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks