Recent content by stotzies

1. S

Toilet Supply Hose leaks after showering

I replaced a leaking supply tube to my toilet. It stayed dry overnight but 10 minutes after I finished showering water started bubbling out the top of the upper connection. It's possible I damaged the threads and need to replace that part also. But I'm wondering if a draining shower can cause...
  2. S

Toilet connection leaking and hissing air

It's leaking water into a large pan that I empty twice a day at least. The flapper was replaced a couple months ago. I am not on a well system.
  3. S

Toilet connection leaking and hissing air

My toliet has been leaking for a few weeks from the connection line. It seems to be leaking through the upper connection that's a couple inches down from the tank. I tightened everything and overdid it to the point where no water flowed into the tank, so I backed off a little and still leaks...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks