Recent content by storminyoung

1. storminyoung

Drainage question

Oh yeah, the trap is directly under the down pipe and doesnt make that extra hump. I'm gonna have to get a real drafting program and make it look correct. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help!
  2. storminyoung

Drainage question

The AAV was only to see if a vent after the trap would help, I didnt want to leave an uncapped vent sticking up in my utility room in case something happened like a clog or the washer pushing water up and out it. I planned on tying the new vent in to the existing vent this weekend. Also, I...
  3. storminyoung

Drainage question

The drawing is not very accurate, the length from the trap to the turn down is @ 36" and only drops about 1/2". The progam I was using would only give me that angle or flat, so I used it.
  4. storminyoung

Drainage question

Ran into an issue with the drain for our washer. We bought our house about 3 yrs. ago from my in-laws (house my wife grew up in). When we were moving them out, I noticed they had a 1/4 turn butterfly type valve on the washer drain line. I was told that the new washers had too much flow for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks