Recent content by stockwatchn

1. S

Can't figure this out! Need some elec. know-how

Thanks for you help..Mystery solved Jimbo, you were right...the fact that the disposal receptacle needs to be switched on to work gave me false results. In the end I think a breadmaker tripped the GFCI...it took me a while to figure this out because when I pulled the dishwasher out it...
  2. S

Checked breakers New information: This house is just two years old so most of the electrical work is pretty new. Also, I just noticed that the dishwasher and disposal are on different circuits. Yes, I flipped the switch on the disposal and it works fine...I also plugged in a lamp into the...
  3. S

My dishwasher died the other day, no power to panel. I checked the circuit breakers and reset all the GFCIs in the kitchen. Nothing. So I pulled the unit out checked the connection box (all looked good). On a whim I plugged the dishwasher into an extension cord and tried plugging it into the...
  4. S

Pex connection to toilet

Can't believe you found it! Thanks a million. SW
  5. S

Pex connection to toilet

Yeah, That's what I'm looking for but in white ( the wife says the chrome doesn't go with the rest of the bathroom.) I know they make them because I had one on my toilet in my last house.
  6. S

Pex connection to toilet

Hi, I can't seem to find a white sleeve to cover my 1/2" blue pex connection from the floor to my toilet...the escutcheon (what a wacky word) was easy to find but not the white sleeve. Does it have a special name, I checked a couple of websites but couldn't find it. Any help would be...
  7. S

1/2" vs. 3/8" water supply question.

Hi, Ripped out all the old rusty galvanized pipes and replaced them with a Pex manifold and 1/2 " tubing. The question is can I run the 1/2 right to each of my sinks, showers and toilets or do I need to reduce the flow to 3/8" Can I reduce it right at the appliance with a 1/2 to 3/8...
  8. S

Did I plumb this right?

Thanks for the reply. Does it make a difference where (left or right)the pressure guage and pressure switch screw in. I've seen it in this configuration and I've seen it where they're switched. Do I teflon tape all the connections? sw
  9. S

Did I plumb this right?

Any help would be appreciated.
  10. S

Did I plumb this right?

A bit new to working with a pressure tank. The old setup was galvanized and very rusty. I removed all the galvanized pipe in the house and went with pex. I'm coming in with 3/4" pex to the Brass tank cross then up to the hot water heater and manifold. I found this brass tank fittings kit...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks